Terms & Conditions
1. Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, they may avail of the services provided through this website.
2. Payer is the user of this website wishing to avail services provided through this website.
3. User shall become eligible of obtaining services from this website only after completion of payment.
4. Any charges incurred as additional payment fees or costs or any additional charges charged by the payer’s bank or payment channel shall be borne by the payer.
5. Completion of payment means the financial transaction for the services offered is paid in full. Any part payment or incomplete transaction shall render this financial transaction ineffective.
6. Any loss arising due to network failure, failed transaction, or for any reason whatsoever shall not be the responsibility of the website or its administrator or the owner.
7. By paying for any service, the user is agreeing to the time mentioned for the service offered. The administratior or the owner of the website shall not be held responsible for any delay arising due to natural calamities, enemy action, and/or but not limited to the reasons beyond the control of the service provider, administrator, and/or owner of the website.
8. In case of server failure or unsuccessful transaction, if the user’s bank has deducted/charged the amount, it is responsibility of the user to initiate any process whatsoever required to get the money back. Website, administrator or the owner shall not be held responsible for any loss arising due to such reasons.
9. The administrator, owner and the Payment Service Provider(s) shall not be held responsible and assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User due to failure, corruption, delay, or interruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use and/or operation of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto.